Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Thing-a-Day, Ringy-Dingy

So, my first thingy for thing-a-day is up and posted. 

 

Reference courtesy characterdesigns.com. (nudity warning)

There's so much wonderful stuff to see, I can't imagine being able to see all of it.  I think there's over five hundred people signed up for it?  That's like a small village.  And the kind of talent pool available -- I actually wonder if we'd make a viable, real-life village.  I wonder what it would be like to live there.  So long as I didn't have to build my own home -- I'm rubbish at carpentry.

Anyway, I had some fits getting this sketch done.  Couple false starts. Then I relaxed 'cos it's supposed to be fun, and it worked out at that point.  Forty-five minutes in mypaint while listening to a selection of songs from musicals.

No comments: