Monday, January 24, 2011

Learning Curves and the Like

I'm currently puttering around on posterous.com in preparation for thing-a-day and right now I'm trying to set things so that they publish to my blog simultaneously.  After all, why go to the trouble of logging into two sites, and futzing with arranging the elements of one's post twice when I can just go whap!pow!zam! and get it all done once?

 

Oh, and abusing colors?  Never gets old.  Until, of course, it does.

 

Meanwhile, this is what I'm up to:

 

 

(reference photo courtesy of atistatplay and can be found here.)

 

I thought I'd revisit this particular piece since it was done over three years ago.  I certainly hope I got better!  This sketch was done in Autodesk Sketchbook Express, which was part of the bundle of software that I got along with my new Intuos.  I'm not quite sure where I'm going to go with this; most likely I'll continue to develop it into a digital painting (probably in the GIMP).

 

One more week to thing-a-day, and I haven't a thing to wear!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

obviously it works. Yay me!